Friday, April 13, 2007

Ma....MEATLOAF!!!!


So last night, we're enjoying a lovely family dinner. Nice conversation, great food, it's the week-end and living is easy. All of a sudden, Fat Baby decides that he is over it. Now picture a 42+ pound two year old...it would be ridiculous for him to have a squeaky little wussy voice, wouldn't it? But it still totally cracks me up to hear him bellow out. I am often greeted first thing in the morning with a big smile, and a deep "MAAAAAAAAA!!!!" As he was adamantly demanding his "CUUUUUUUP!!!!!" (think caveman caliber one-word sentences) I told My Baby's Daddy that he sounds just like Will Ferrell's character in Wedding Crashers. And believe me, that could so be him. He has that daredevil frat-boy personality to serve as the perfect foil to his brother, a straight-laced politician.

So we're all "ha ha....Ma--the MEATLOAF!!! ha ha...picked her up at a funeral!!!! " and My Baby's Daddy says how Vince Vaughn was awesome in that movie, too.

"I'd do him." I say, meaning every word.

"You'd do him just because he's funny?"

"Why do you think I do you?"

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I frickin' love that movie...

I do my husband cause he makes me laugh too...

Have you seen Talladega Nights? Ha!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Nicole P. said...

Bahahaha!!! I love Will Ferrel. And love your response to Baby's Daddy.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Hahaha, good comeback!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

Excellent comeback, girl! LMAO. I love me some Will Ferrel and Vince Vaughn.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

I LOVE Will Ferrell! Anything that has him in it, is an instant classic! ( I use that term loosely!) I am with you on the Vince thing! I could be wrong...but I am guessing your Baby's Daddy doesn't care WHY you sleep with him.....as long as you DO! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home