Friday, February 16, 2007

Meaningless Chatter

***Disclaimer: If for some reason you haven't watched Grey's Anatomy yet, you might not want to read any further!***

As the title states, this will be a light-hearted post, full of nothing. I will not think about or discuss and major life events/ changes, any worries or stress, any causes of angst. It's fun-zone up in here, people! This ain't the voice of denial speaking, either. I just Freaking. Can't. Take. Any. More. Right. Now. Tomorrow is another day...

On with the show: First of all, I can't believe anybody could hold out on watching GA a full 24 hours! Even in the busiest, craziest, saddest, most stressful of times, I find comfort in knowing my escape awaits on the DVR every Thursday night when the kiddos are in bed.

Last night....WOW! The final scene totally blew me away. Gave me the chills when the adorable Denny showed up & said in his gravelly drawl, "Damn right you are!" Oooh, I'm getting the creeps just thinking about it. I thought the scene was extremely well done.

That being said, I don't want Meredith to die for good. Furthermore, I don't think she will. Who is the title character, again? Ummmhmmm. Anyway, I am looking even more forward to next Thursday than usual.

I can't believe that Izzy (in her unsolicited rant) just told George that she thinks he made a big mistake by marrying Callie. (I so love to say Callie O'Malley!) I love Callie. Straight girl to straight girl, she is H O T as fire. And I love that they have a sexy big girl on the show. Maybe Izzy had a point, but I think she should (as The President likes to say) "zip it and woose (lose)the key!" Go bake some muffins, honey, but keep your opinion to yourself.

Yes, I know these people aren't real, but I am completely emotionally invested. I've watched every single episode since the first one. Why do I relate?

Sexy big girl....parent with Alzheimer's...neurotic friends...snappy conversation...

Sound like anyone you know? Add two kids & a minivan and you've got my life!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

Ooooooh!! I love your review of GA last night. I'm addicted to that show, too. I wish they never killed off Denny, but it made for good TV and I don't think they'll kill off Meredith. She and McDreamy are too good together! I love Callie O'Malley, too! heeeee!!

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW I hafta start watching this show. I've never seen it, but you have got me interested...

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes this was a good episode. My friend called me crying right after the show. She was so convinced Meredith is dead she was freakin out! I had to calm her down and tell her Meredith will not/cannot die. I hope I'm right, can't wait til next Thursday!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Amie Adams said...

Thank you for the disclaimer. It's on TiVo waiting for me right now. I will come back later to see what you had to say about it.

I love that show!!!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Amie Adams said...

Just watched it. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I think I cry at every episode.

First: Patrick Dempsey is so hot...I've loved him since the days of Can't Buy Me Love.

Second: They can't kill off Meredith, like you said the title?

Third: Patrick Dempsey is so hot.

Fourth: How great was it to see the cute dead guys we love?!

Fifth: Have I mentioned that Patrick Dempsey is H-O-T hot.

PS--Agree re: Callie!!

 
At 11:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the disclaimer...I FINALLY watched it! It was soooo good! Can't wait for next Thursday!

How great was it to see Denny and the hot, hot bomb squad guy (on loan from Friday Night Lights)! I would take him over any guy on Grey's.

I really don't think they will kill off Meredith's character. Especially since the title of next week's episode is Some Kind of Miracle; but with Shonda Rhimes and her writers you never can tell. I guess that's what keeps us coming back!

By the way I love Callie O'Malley too!

PS Am I one of your neurotic friends?

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger MamaKaren said...

Seeing Meredith sit up and look right at Hotty McBombsquad made me squeak. It's hard to watch the Ellis storylines, since I'm dealing with my FIL's Alzheimers now, but I am totally with you on the Callie O'Malley love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home