Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm a Little Behind

...says the girl with a big behind!!!! I haven't been able to sit down & do the blog thing lately. We were out of town for my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday, Grammie!) and my cousin's baby shower. Anyway, according to my most recent weigh-in, I am five pounds down! Yea, me! I have a friend who is a nurse, and through her hospital a team of five of us are participating in an eight-week statewide slimdown competition. The winning team (who loses the highest percentage of weight) gets $1000 per team member. Motivational, no? The first weekly weigh-in is today. I'm putting on my bulkiest sweater and jeans.

Life is good around here...crazy as usual. More in-depth posting coming soon!

5 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, 5 pounds is awesome! Great job! I'd say $1,000 is a huge motivator.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE!!!!

Keep up the small butt....hee hee

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

5 pounds is GREAT! Just think of all the HOT clothes you will be able to buy with your $1000! You are well on your way! Congrats! I need someone to offer my behind $1000! I am SURE that would motivate me!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

wooohooooo! 5 lbs. is great. Way to go, girl.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Most excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home