Monday, April 16, 2007

You're so vain...




In my quest for pre-summer cuteness, and with lots of fun in the sun coming soon...I took a bold new step. After wearing glasses for 13 years, I got my first contacts today!!!! My motivation? Cute, inexpensive sunglasses. My first purchase--this blingy little number:










While I'm on the subject of recent acts of vanity.....here's a shot of The President's new 'do with highlights.




Not to be left out, Fat Baby has been working out....here's a nice profile shot.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness. Congrats on the contacts. You'll love em...

Love those highlights and that yummy tummy!!!!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm getting contacts as soon as this baby is born! I can't see a thing!

I just noticed on your blogroll that Tyler Florence has a blog!?! Be still my beating heart!

Thanks for your visit to my blog!!

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you say you lived? I got a pair JUST like that at the Shoe Station clearance here a little while back!! If you are in Alabama I swear I'll do cartwheels! Email me! sarael@gmail.com

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

Fat Baby and Junior Mayhem could be body doubles for one another...should either of them become famous!

I love my contacts! If it makes you feel good...it is worth it!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm with Sara! We bought the same sunglasses at the same sale at the same store. Do we live close to one another? Just how Southeast is Southeast? hehe!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

That belly is pretty dang cute!! My chunky monkey has a matching one.

I can't wear contacts. I lose my mind over touching my eyeball. Just one more weird ass disclosure about myself. Please stil speak to me. =P

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Cute highlights!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home