Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Taking One For The Team

Imagine this...you're exhausted, emotionally drained, two weeks behind on laundry, your to-do list is multiple pages & it's getting longer by the minute. Your six year old takes three forevers to do his homework, whining all the way. Your two year old wants you to read him the same book seventeen times in a row, and as a bonus, he likes to put his hand down your shirt and pinch your cleavage. Never mind the fact that he hasn't nursed in over a year and a half...he's a boob man & yours are the most easily accesible. Tomorrow will bring a Christmas photo session at little boy's school, and a Thanksgiving lunch at big boy's school.

Doesn't that turn you on? Don't you feel tingly all over...I mean doesn't that just bring out your inner sex goddess?

Yeah. Mine, too.

5 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're funny...Now I'm all hot and bothered!!!

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I'm totally ready for action now.

PS. "Three forevers". Ha! I'm totally stealing that.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Ha ha..I was going to comment on the "three forevers" thing too. :)

And men wonder why women are so tired all the time.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl - I enjoyed every post of yours. Thanks for "sharing" with me. I LOVED IT!!!!! I look forward to reading more of your blog. See ya soon!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

My man child is STILL a boob man and he is 8 and hasn't nursed in 7 years!

Yeah - I can't imagine why you wouldn't get all hot and bothered

 

Post a Comment

<< Home