Thursday, November 09, 2006

Under the Wire

I said I was going to blog every day in November...and I meant it! There are only a few minutes left in this day, but here I am. We've had a rough couple of days with a family crisis, but we are on the home stretch and all is well. Thanks for all the nice thoughts. Tomorrow is totally Fun Zone, with a little shopping to boot. Tomorrow's post is going to rock the house. Today....I ain't got jack!

I wish I had a picture, but c'mon, indulge me and use your imagination. As I am about to fall into bed and hopefully a long, hard sleep my last thought will be of my dad and my three year old neice with the tiny china tea set out, serving imaginary tea and crumpets to my nephew (7) and my six year old son. For all the hard times along the way, there are so many beautiful moments to celebrate. Don't let something bad happen before you take a minute to appreciate all the good.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away...

Hope you have a fun day! Talk to you soon!!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Those kinds of things make life worth living. So sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home