Friday, November 03, 2006

Sweet Dreams

You know what I really love? When it turns cold enough to wear winter pajamas, and putting them on knowing that in the morning I don't have to jump up and rush around, packing lunches, getting everyone out the door on time. That totally rocks. As we speak, I am blogging away in my cozy penguin pjs. When the boys go to bed...mere moments from now, my hubby is going to light the fireplace, and we are probably both going to fall asleep watching a movie in the living room. Do-mest-ic bliss, I tell you.

So, as I mentioned, I am wearing periwinkle & pink penguin pajamas (say that 3 times fast!)...and I wonder, what do your pajamas say about you? These definitely don't reflect how cool and hip I am, but they show my more playful and spontaneous side. They surely don't scream, "Wow! She is so gonna get laid tonight!"

1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh please..if MBD is anything like my hubby, ANYTHING you wear says, "I want to get laid tonight." to him. :)

I have a big giant sweatshirt that WAS my husband's, but I took it over. It is an ugly color of forest green and I usually wear it with pj pants. What does it say about me?

Dang, she's lazy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home