Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blog...

It is National Blog Posting Month. I'm not sure if I submitted my name in time to be an "official" participant, but I figure it'll be fun to play along, anyway. Give myself a little challenge, you know. So, if there's anything you'd like to know about me....ask away, I've got a whole month to disperse worthless information. Maybe I'll do "30 days of irrelevant facts," or "30 things that I love to eat", and devote each day's post to a favorite food that I shouldn't be eating, because I'm trying to stick with the Weight Watchers. Maybe I'll do 30 days of "Requests from the readers." (Since I'm a fairly new blog, you'll probably have to request more than once to fill the month....better yet, send your mama & 'em on over--the more the merrier!) So, for today's fun, I'll share a story from my week-end. As I mentioned last week, we visited my dad for his birthday. We had a great time, and the whole family was there. At my dad's request, we all went to church together Sunday morning. Apparently Big AL (my dad's name for his Early Onset Alzheimer's Disease) came to worship with us, as well....as my dad reached in his pocket to pull out a handkerchief, he found himself wiping his nose with my step-mother's panties!!!!! We all cracked up.
So there you go...one day down, 29 to go. Now comment, darn it! C'mon show me some love!!! You know you want to.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Oh..I'm doing it, too. Let's see if I can actually keep up with one post a day. Lately, it's been hard to post a couple of times a week! :)

Good luck!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

ROFLMAO....Big AL and Panties...too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home