Some thoughts I've had this morning...
- I'm sure other good moms give their two year olds oreos at 7:00 a.m. to stop the incessant whining.
- Grey's Anatomy season premier is less than 12 hours away!
- I love fall.
- I forgot to take my Zoloft.
- Thank God for Zoloft.
- I know I'm procrastinating because I have a work deadline.
- Sometimes I work well under pressure.
- If I don't get some work done I won't be able to enjoy the season premier of Gray's Anatomy tonight.
- Yeah, I probably will enjoy it anyway.
- I miss the smell of teeny babies' heads.
- I'm glad I get to sleep through the night now.
- I might have one more.
- I'm not getting any younger.
What are some of your thoughts this morning? Also, is anyone as excited as I am about the new season of Grey's Anatomy? Look for tomorrow's post to include commentary on tonight's episode!
Woohoo! Did anyone notice that I just inserted my first link?!? I may learn how to do this yet!