Thursday, September 21, 2006

Some thoughts I've had this morning...

  • I'm sure other good moms give their two year olds oreos at 7:00 a.m. to stop the incessant whining.
  • Grey's Anatomy season premier is less than 12 hours away!
  • I love fall.
  • I forgot to take my Zoloft.
  • Thank God for Zoloft.
  • I know I'm procrastinating because I have a work deadline.
  • Sometimes I work well under pressure.
  • If I don't get some work done I won't be able to enjoy the season premier of Gray's Anatomy tonight.
  • Yeah, I probably will enjoy it anyway.
  • I miss the smell of teeny babies' heads.
  • I'm glad I get to sleep through the night now.
  • I might have one more.
  • I'm not getting any younger.

What are some of your thoughts this morning? Also, is anyone as excited as I am about the new season of Grey's Anatomy? Look for tomorrow's post to include commentary on tonight's episode!

Woohoo! Did anyone notice that I just inserted my first link?!? I may learn how to do this yet!

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

omg! i am soooo excited about greys anatomy tonight, I can hardly stand it. I will definately be watching it with ya. I want mcdreamy and meredith to hook up and the sheshephard to go back where she came from because I can't stand her!

My car broke down today and didn't want to start to take hubby to work but that is NOT going to stop me from enjoy the season premiere of grey's. The car can wait till tomorrow because I've been waiting for this all year.

You have a whiny toddler too! Join the club, I thought I was the only one...ha ha. Oreos? at seven?? Cheerios does the trick for me...hee hee.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The oreo thing, it's like a page out of my mommy manuel.... glad to see someone else is guilty too :)

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Zoloft made me very ANGRY, so I'm thanking God for Effexor even though it gives me strange dreams.

Yea for GA! Can't wait to see it tommorow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home