Thursday, September 07, 2006

So What Do I Do Now?

The blog is up and running! Hooray! The question of the day is where do I go from here? I joined a webring that includes some of my favorite blogs...hopefully that will send me some traffic....and now I'm just waiting. I would really like to learn to customize my blog & make it my own, but I am way out of the loop on that one. Hello?!?! When has technology passed me by? Maybe I'm just intimidated because I've never done it before. Is it easier than I'm thinking? Meanwhile, I'm going to work on a post of 100 or so things about me...I'm sure it'll be fascinating reading--stay tuned!

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! (And welcome to the Crazy Hip Blog Mamas!) In order to get readers, you have to be a reader. Leave comments on your favorite blogs and chances are you'll get visit after visit! Participate in writing collaborations and get your link out here. If people know where you are, they will come see you!

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home