Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Half Full?

I've spent the entire day knee-deep in anxiety. The whole Monday-on-a-Tuesday after a holiday throws me for a loop every time...we went out of town this week-end and of course, I am still not caught up. And of course, I have six bazillion things on my plate. But, I've gotten totally addicted to the world of blogging...I just kept thinking, as I read and related--hey, I've got to do this! So, here I sit adding one more thing to my list of things to do. (Neglecting some of the other things I should be doing). Will this be an outlet for my anxiety? Will the blog keep me from getting really important things done? I currently have one husband, two children, and two freelance part-time jobs. Then there's the laundry, and the dishes, and the dirty diapers, and the homework, and cooking dinner, and...do you feel me, sisters? So, why am I starting a blog? Because I do occasionally have a grown-up thought, and I'd like to capture it before it's gone for all enternity. Because I love to write, and I love to celebrate the everyday things that drive us all nuts. Because last night when I was helping my six year old (The President) with his homework, I asked him why he circled his 6 all the way around & colored in the middle, and he said, "I just wanted to give it a little bellybutton!" Life just does not get any better than this!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first blog entry!! You did a great job! Not that I expected anything less. I can't wait to see what you talk about next..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home