Sunday, September 10, 2006

Shhhhh....Mommy has a hangover

Suffice it to say, "I ain't as good as I once was..." Last night My Baby's Daddy & I went to a party for his boss's birthday. Great food, live band, and the booze was a-flowin'...since My Baby's Daddy had agreed to teach Sunday School this morning,

[g vv66yu--that was Fat Baby blogging while I went to check on The President who just squished his finger in the bathroom door...now, back to my story].

Anyway, as I write this it sounds pretty bad, but my motto is if God knows you're thinking it, you might as well say it. So, since My Baby's Daddy had agreed to teach Sunday School, he was the designated driver. Woohoo for me! I had a find time...tied one on, feeling oh, so good. Not so much this morning. Sweet Baby's Daddy said, "You just stay here and rest. I'll be back before you know it." So, I was very easily pursuaded. The President went to church with dad & I stayed home with Fat Baby. I could have made it. In fact, at 1:00 a.m., I was still planning to make it. The whole lack of sleep thing is worse than the drinking. All that being said, Back in the Day I could put it away, sleep a couple of hours, go to class or work & then come home and sleep it off. Today, I'm pretty much worthless. Fat Baby took a 3 hour nap and so did I.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

don't u just love nap time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home