Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Things I am Thankful For

I know it's a little early for a Thanksgiving post, and this isn't...it's just that after a very long, stressful, and tiring day, in which I feel that I have walked through hell and back, I just want to take a few quiet minutes to acknowledge some of the good things in my life.

1. Wonderful parents, sisters, and brother. Although we are a blended family, none of these are a step-anything.

2. My husband. He is my safe place to land. He is strong, supportive, caring, and shows his love for me in the most mundane and extraordinary ways. He is my best friend.

3. My Heavenly Father, who has brought us all this far and will surely guide the next steps in our journey.

4. My precious babies. The love and laughter of those two boys is the music of my soul. Just the thought of them wraps me in a smile.

5. For friendships--new and old. Knowing that in any situation, there is somebody out there who is just the right person to call.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger Angie said...

Wonderful list!! We should all stop and smell the roses more often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home