Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Armed and Dangerous

I am freaking. stressed. out. Due to some ongoing family drama/ crisis that I am involved in by association, I am completely not in the mood to be funny or entertaining. I had a light-hearted, funny little tidbit in mind for tonight's post. Then, due to a recent turn of events, and consequently an upcoming confrontation...I just don't have the energy to be the good-time girl you all know and love.

I kicked around the idea of escaping by writing about my favorite getting drunk memories. Ran it by the husband, and he didn't seem entertained at all--mostly, I'm sure, because my favorite drunk memories don't involve him. Would he rather have the best drunk stories or the best sex stories?!? I'm just saying...

So, all you're gonna get from me tonight is this post in which I hereby shamelessly admit that I have a mixed drink and a half-gallon of ice cream. And I know how to use them.

3 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me if you need to vent...By the way sex stories are always better than drunk stories. Unless its a story about sex while drunk and thats a whole different category. I am sure he is very happy to have the sex stories...

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote drunk sex stories.

Sending you happy ice-cream thoughts, my friend.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Love your blog name. Cute. Found you through NaBloPoMo.

PS: My husband thinks all of my ideas for posts are silly. Ah, who cares? As long as it makes you happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home