Monday, November 13, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Woohoo! I am finally home...how good is it going to feel to sleep in my own bed? I'll be able to tell you in a matter of minutes. I was greeted at home with a pretty tidy house (thank you, My Baby's Daddy!) and a beautiful Willow Tree figurine and card from my sweet friend on the front step. (thank you, Twinsmom!) I think I am going to be totally worthless for the rest of the week. Don't y'all think that's a great idea?

By the way, I found my glasses right before I got into bed last night...they were under the hope chest in my room at my mom's....crazy! I had finally called off the search until daylight & then they show up.

I can't wait to catch up on my blog reading & commenting now that I'm back in my own environment...I've just been getting on long enough to fulfill my commitment to National Blog Posting Month. I hope I am so funny tomorrow that every single one of you pees in your pants.

3 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Glad you're home!!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Angie said...

I'll be sure to wear my depends later. ;)

Welcome home and I hope you got a good night's sleep!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Amen to your own bed. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Charleston, but my back was killing me the whole time I was there...relief as soon as I hit my own bed....ahhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home