Sunday, November 12, 2006

Beware the Blind, Psychotic Woman...


Don't you just hate it when you are looking for something, and it has totally vanished from the face of the earth?!?! If you've been keeping up, I've been living a nomadic life since Wednesday...I've been to my dad's, my sister's, and now I'm spending the night at my mom's house. I've packed and unpacked, hauled stuff here & there...I've got three pairs of pants & four shirts with me. My Baby's Daddy brought me the kids & now I'm schlepping them around the countryside. I'm tired, and I'm ready to get back to normal.

So, now my damn freaking glasses have disappeared, and I've spent the last hour and a half tearing the house apart. I missed Desperate Housewives, so don't tell me what happened. And if you find my glasses, just go ahead & take them outside and run over them with your car. Then, go ahead & expose my kids to some vile, disgusting stomach virus. After that, we'll go for a little hike through some poison ivy.

I'm going home tomorrow evening, so I will try to make this my last bitchy post...believe me, I'm even tired of myself!!!! If you can think of where my glasses might be, please leave a comment. I am desperate!

2 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger Angie said...

Are they in your hand...or on your head?? :)

I hope you find them soon!

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing as Angie!

Check the couch cushions...like you'd have time to sit and read....check the bathroom and your bags.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home