Monday, November 20, 2006

Some Stuff I Loved Today

1. Putting on My Baby's Daddy's thick sweatsocks when my feet got cold.
2. Seeing my kids splash around in the bathtub together.
3. Watching Fat Baby's juicy little bottom, as he ran down the hall naked, squealing with delight.
4. Baking stuff to give to other people.
5. Janet's comment on my post from yesterday...wow.
6. A little quiet time to myself.
7. A chance encounter with someone I really like.
8. A feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day.
9. Snuggling with the boys, reading bedtime stories by the fireplace.
10. The excitement of getting ready for the holidays with my three boys.

1 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, you are great. Those things are too wonderful. It is so obvious how much you love your boys.

Glad I could make you smile. I only speak the truth.

((hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home