Friday, November 17, 2006

Can't you at least buy me dinner first?

Only one thing I love better than "the Friday feeling," and that's Friday with Date Night. And boy, do we ever need it! As you might have surmised from my post earlier in the week, My Baby's Daddy has been all over me like stink on poop since I returned home. It's been constant groping, innuendo, and borderline begging. I know the man has needs and all, but cut a sister some slack! After much contemplation, I've decided to implement a sex schedule. You know how I like a plan, and I figure if he knows it's coming, he'll shut up and leave me alone. Anyway, I've been relieved of a lot of my stress, and after we go out tonight, I feel that I will be much more receptive to a little bootay call. Once I get to the party, I always have a great time...it's just convincing myself to go!

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound like me.

I hate making a schedule it so...un-fun.

But hey, whatever makes the man happy.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

ha ha. I can't get mine to give it up. I think it is the pregnancy hormones that is making me act like a "man" about things. I can't believe I've been turned down nightly for 2 weeks! Sheesh! What does a girl gotta do to get a little booty around here? ha ha

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Beth said...

"Once I get to the party, I always have a great time...it's just convincing myself to go!"

That has to be the best line I have ever heard. Mine, bless his heart, has learned if I am asleep or even mention sleep, he's shit out of luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home