Thursday, April 19, 2007

Going once...

When I picked up The President after school this afternoon, the first thing he asked was, "Where's Fat Baby?" I knew he would be thrilled to arrive home and find Daddy there early--that almost never happens. It may happen more often, since Daddy scored him a hot nooner during nap time. Anyway, back to his question. I simply said, "It's a surprise." The President didn't miss beat before he asked, "Did we sell him on the Internet?!?!"

The kid's a genius!!! Check out my auction on eBay--buy one, get one free!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg how funny!!! I threaten to sell mine on ebay all the time til the 8 year old points out it's illegal. *sigh*

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It's illegal?!?

Oh great. I better delete my auction.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Amie Adams said...

First borns unite!!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Haha, I feel like selling mine from time to time. I know he feels the same way, though, so I try not to feel guilty for saying that.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Let me know when you're sold out and I'll put mine up!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ohhhh, can I do that? I have PMS and would probably sell him really cheap today.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

I LOVE this kid! Maybe I could sell Junior Mayhem there! Of course, I would have to enforce a strict, no return policy!

hee-hee

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

I'm seriously lovin' this kid!!!! He's funny as hell. hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home