Saturday, April 21, 2007

Getting an Education


This morning, The President & I were the only ones up, so we were enjoying some snuggle time and having quiet conversation. He proceeded to give me a dissertation about the upcoming Spiderman 3 movie. Seriously, you would think the kid had already seen the whole movie 6 times! How did he get all this information from the previews on TV? It's baffling to me how he can know so much about something he's interested in, down to the last detail. Especially since I've been fighting and struggling with him & those darn spelling words all year long. But that's neither here nor there...I was kind of impressed with his vast knowledge (even if it wouldn't get him into an Ivy League school). So I asked, "How do you know all this?!?!

"Mom, I'm a kid. We're wise about superheroes."

Oh, okay.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

The President is a boy who is wise far beyond his years! That is too precious! I love when kids come out with these little pearls!


Maybe by the time that The President goes to college, that will help him! (it could happen)

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon Moooooooooommm....You know thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.....

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

Looks like you have a little superhero all of your own!
Cheers

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

gah. What a cutie!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Yep, that's it. My kids know every last detail about their favorite video games, so his explanation makes sense!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home