Sunday, April 13, 2008

Five Things

Oh, I do so love me a good meme. And it's Sunday afternoon....and I was in the middle of a tedious and never-ending home organization project with My Baby's Daddy when he had to leave to go show a house. So, why shouldn't I take this opportunity to slack off while he's gone? Amy tagged me for this somewhere in between the stomach virus and catching up on the laundry, so I'm making time for it now.



Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Finish organizing my bedroom and closet. I must sleep in a non-chaotic environment. Tonight. This has been going on way too long.
2. Cook dinner. I have a pork tenderloin marinating a la a recipe from my BFF. Sounds yummy.
3. Keep the boys from killing each other. Or at least wear earplugs so I don't have to hear it.
4. Take Fat Baby to the potty every 30 minutes. Day Two in Big Boy Underpants. He has only had one major accident & a couple of "dribbles." Thank. You. Jesus.
5. Make tomorrow's to-do list. I am such a list-maker. Tomorrow's list will be much more fun than today's, what with everybody in school and all. It includes a trip to Victoria's Secret for bras, a trip to the fabric store, and other things that nobody else in my house cares about. Well...My Baby's Daddy does enjoy the VS thing...


Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Buffalo Chicken dip...if you're sweet, I'll post the recipe
2. Fiber One bars
3. Movie popcorn (Target's snack bar popcorn, a very close second)
4. Chocolate dipped strawberries
5. Pistachios

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire ...
1. Build my dream home
2. Help others
3. Travel
4. Hire help
5. Have my own talk show


Five bad habits...
1. Passive aggressive
2. Control freak
3. Can have a potty mouth
4. Become withdrawn when overwhelmed/stressed out/pissed off/ anxious
5. Compulsive eating



Five places I have lived ...
1. Fort Payne, AL
2. Millbrook, AL
3. Jacksonville, AL
4. Charleston, SC
5. Troy, AL




Five jobs I've had...
1. Burger King (drive thru operator)--me & polyester...not so much
2. Wal-Mart Jewelry Department--me & the dregs of humanity....not so much
3. Preschool Teacher/ Director--me & other people's kids...not so much
4. Volunteer Coordinator--left to be a SAHM, loved it
5. Grant Writer--perfect job for me! flexible, able to be with kids, work from home


I tag: Pink in a Sea of Blue, So Tired, Worker Mommy, and you...and you...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger so tired said...

Wow! You wrote my five bad habits for me. Thanks. ;)

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger For the Love... said...

We share a common answer on the places you lived...I live in Troy now...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger audreypawdrey said...

Hi! I enjoy your blog and found it via "For the love..a mama's mantra". I had to respond to your meme because I have lived in both Fort Payne and Jacksonville; I now live in Denver. How small the world is!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Pink in a sea of blue said...

Yikes. I don't have bloglines set up so I missed this tag. I'll work on it this weekend! Hope you're feeling better. Target popcorn keeps the minis and me happy while we shop!

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Ha, I think I've done this one. Is it cheating if I repost it ?

;)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

I love me a good meme too!


Control freak? But that is MY job! (hee-hee)

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger so tired said...

Alright, I did mine last night. Now where have you been?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home