Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love being a boys' mom...

Because this afternoon, I was pelted in the back of the head while driving home from school with four stinky little socks. Just like their Southern Fried Mom, my boys love to get out of their shoes first thing.

Then, of course, they start with the foot-sniffing. They smell their own, they smell each-other's. If we were at home, they'd be smelling mine. (Please tell me that mine are not the only kids who do this!)

The President made the unlikely announcement that, "Fat Baby's feet smell like Cheez-Its!!!!"

Later, just after dinner, they began to antagonize and aggravate each other. Fat Baby began to whine/cry, and My Baby's Daddy gave him Man Advice. "You're as big as he is...go kick his butt!" (Thanks, MBD, for when I get the notes home from preschool that Fat Baby is threatening to kick people's butts!)

Fat Baby ran through the house like a tazmanian devil, chasing his evil big brother. Pop, unaware of all of this says, "Hey, Fat Baby...where are you going in such a hurry?"

His reply, "I've got to go kick that butt!!!"

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Wade's World said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

That is just AWESOME!

We had to have the same talk with The Princess.....but it was her LITTLE brother she had to defend herself against!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I wanna spend just one night at your house. I swear I'd be in stitches!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home