Friday, April 11, 2008

Biggest Loser Rants

As promised, here's my two cents on the Biggest Loser. I can't believe I hadn't posted about the show earlier. This is the first Biggest Loser season I've watched, and it was DVR appointment television for me & My Baby's Daddy. I really liked so many of the contestants, and having battled weight issues myself, I am truly rooting for them all to be successful. That being said...

I thought Mark was going to be an a-hole. But then, he has become one of my favorites. In fact, I hope that he or Roger wins. Kelly is whiny and mealy-mouthed about everything. She doesn't have a positive attitude to me. She was one of my early favorites, but I do think she has been extremely lucky to even still be there.

Being a woman who has struggled with her weight, I would totally love for a woman to win...but...

Alli drives me freaking nuts. She has that flat, valley girl inflection when she talks. And she completely looks like a troll doll. You know I'm telling the truth. My Baby's Daddy is tired of hearing me scream, "She looks like a TROLL!!!!!" for two hours every week. He will be glad when it is over. But seriously. Go to the website & look. Tell me that girl doesn't look like a troll.

And speaking of Alli's that get on my nerves....I also can't stand the host of the show. That Alli has this stupid smirk the whole episode. And the dramatic and unnatural pauses she throws in! It kills me. I really want to slap that smirk off her face. It looks like she's trying not to laugh.

There are several reasons I'm rooting for Roger. First of all, he played football at the University of Alabama. The President is (of his own making) an obsessed Alabama fan. How can we not pull for the home team? Unfortunately my own alma mater recently fired Roger as assistant athletic director while he was on leave for the show. I'm pissed off at them. Not to mention how stupid it was from a PR perspective. You could've had a homecoming in your stadium with lots of national coverage about your employee & his success...the timing sucks for both Roger & the dumbasses who missed a great opportunity to showcase their athletic program. I love Roger's team spirit & his hard work. He has lost more weight on campus than any other contestant.

Mark has grown emotionally & his journey has been awesome to watch. I would be just as happy to see him win.

I'm glad I got all that off my chest...did anybody notice I have PMS?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Ann(ie) said...

I love love love love LOVE me this Season of BL. And you're in good company with the pms thang. ;)

SO...here are my thoughts...in case you give a crap.

1. My hubby won't watch it with me. But, he stands at the sink at asks all these ?'s and it drives me apeshit. um, just sit your ass down and watch it. And he gets a disgusted look, tosses his nose in the air and reminds me that it's reality TV. whatever dude.
**okay rant over**

2. I want Roger to win, TOOOOOO. I voted for him online. Mark has kicked some butt. And I like him. But, he cries SO much. It's driving me cukoo. His wife even said in that one episode....'omg, are you crying AGAIN?' jeez. Dude needs to man up.

3. Same here about both Kelly and Ali. Kelly does whine for a fricken living. And Ali just is Miss Cocky McEgo. I don't like her AT ALL! She's now troll doll to me, too.

4.) I think Mark and Ali have a total thing for each other. Do you get that vibe?????

Okay, I'm gonna stop blabbing now. Can you tell that I love this show????? ;)

Happy weekend. xo.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Ann(ie) said...

UGGGGGGGGGG. Troll doll won! =P I wanted Roger so bad. F! But, yay for Bernie!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home