Monday, November 12, 2007

Checking It Twice

Today is the first chance I've had to get my butt in gear for holiday planning. You all know that I love the planning almost as much (if not more) than the event itself. I am lost without a list, and finally the 2007 Christmas season has started in the Southern Fried household. Wow, I feel better with multiple lists made, and a game plan working. I was totally inspired by this post. I bow down to Clemson Girl's organization and planning, and look forward to her example to help reign in my chaos. I said I like planning and organization....I didn't say I was as good as I'd like to be.

As soon as I can get the boys a haircut, the holiday card is the first order of business. By the way, thanks for all the input...I did get a pre-lit, artificial tree. I am also doing a smaller tree with boy stuff for the boys' room as a surprise.

Oh....AND I totally got the boys' closet done for winter yesterday! (Yes, it's still that warm here!) All the outgrown clothes, gone. Things for next summer, boxed. This year's fall clothes neatly folded and put away! Hooray!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

I've always been one of those people that is scrambling and running around at the post office and the mall two days before Christmas finishing up. This hasn't been the case with kids, because I don't want them elbowed in the head by other people scrambling around. I've just been sending out everything two days AFTER Christmas.

This year, I've already begun my shopping so thank you for the link. I'm going to try out OrganizeMas this year and see if I can hold to it!

 
At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You're good.
Come over here.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Uh you're much more organized then I am. I bow down to you.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

I love to plan for Christmas.....I buy all year! It's a sickness!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Planning? What is planning? LOL I usually do pretty good and then forget something at the last moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home