Friday, September 21, 2007

Shameless Plug, Potty Training Woes, and Google

In keeping with the theme of Extreme Home Makeover, Southern Fried Family edition, I have decided that I need to re-decorate my existing home, and plan the decorating of my upcoming new home. Because I basically want 90% of the stuff in the catalog, I decided to do this. I became a consultant to re-coup the money I spent on the starter kit, and to earn some more fabulous stuff for my own home. If you want to have a virtual home show...let me know! I'll be more than happy to get you the info.
You, too can become an honorary Southerner--the merchandise can be shipped anywhere, so even my Yankee friends can participate! Check it out, and place an order! Seriously. You know it's calling you.

Secondly, this so-called potty training business...I shamelessly admit that The President was trained by the daycare & I backed it up at home. Easy-peasy. He was also the over-acheiving, compliant first born. So, here I am with #2 (who is my "challenging" child) sitting day in & day out in the bathroom every time he says, "I'm pooping!" (This means any number of things: "Hey, I pooped--now clean it up!" or "I need to poop, and have a skid mark, but when you sit me on the throne, I'll squeeze my cheeks back together and force it back up" or maybe, "I'm about to mess with your head, mom! You are my puppet!") He seems to have no concept of tee-tee. He doesn't tell you he's done it (even when he's half naked & does it on the floor in the kitchen; in fact, I don't think know he does it. I have spent more time camping out in the potty than I ever did with the Pres & he still doesn't seem to know or care what it's all about. Whatever. I never met a grown-up who wasn't potty trained.

I've been meaning to post some of the "interesting" Google searches that led people to this blog:

tonsil cheese pictures--ewwwwwwww! That's just dis-gust-ing! Yuck.

get my swell on at the gym--and you ended up here?!?!

Hannah Montana boobies--shout out to my 11 year old readers!

naked Southern moms--uh, yeah....hate to disappoint you. Just for fun, I'd almost do it. I guarantee the perv would be careful what wished for next time!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Amie Adams said...

I just had a SLaH party at my house last night!

I haven't figured out what I'm going to order yet, but you better believe I'm taking advantage of that hostess special on the fireplace screen.

Oh and the good deal on the coasters this month.

And on my last order I picked up the school memories book. I highly recommend it. Not too much to fill in and sturdy. I'm a big fan. Good luck!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, potty training sucks. But you knew how I felt about that one already!!!!

Good luck.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Ann(ie) said...

OH my. I'm gonna have to check it out and place an order. That stuff is toooooo cute!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

My husband may divorce me if I buy anything else :( I have this little addiction called shopping. Oops!
Getting boys to poop on the potty is hard. My son would go in his underwear and then I thought I'll have him help me dip his underwear in the toilet to get the poop off before throwing them in the washer (uh when I didn't just throw them away) Anyway, rather than it being disgusting and thus discouraging like I thought- he wound up thinking it was a game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home