Scattered, Smothered, and Covered...
Stuff I've been doing:
- Cramming as much fun into the last days of summer as I possibly can...
- Coordinating schedules and hauling The President to all his essential summer activities like wrestling camp, swimming lessons, and Bruster's for milkshakes
- Having my (extremely high energy) nephew visit for a week
- Doctor's visits with Pop
- Extreme Makeover: Boys' Bedroom Edition (This is a post unto itself...)
- Dreading the start of school
- Family time (but not as much as I'd like...)
- Trying new recipes...my Creamy Tomato Basil soup is fab-u-lous
- Thinking about taking a fall mini-vacation
- Flat-ironing my hair for a new look
- Hoping to get to the bookstore soon for some new reading material
- Watching The Singing Bee with my sweetie, Joey Fatone...we love this show, and you can't stop yourself from singing along!
- Also watching Scott Baio is 45 and Single. If you are a child of the 80s...you have to see it just for the reality show/train wreck/Chachi/Charles in Charge mindless entertainment! Again, we're hooked!
Stuff I need to do:
- Shop for school supplies
- Finish converting the room formerly occupied by Fat Baby into an office
- Make myself doctor's appointments (annual gyn, therapy, dentist...)
- Get a pedicure
- Sign Fat Baby up for a preschool program
- Chill out
So, what's new with you?