Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Scattered, Smothered, and Covered...

Stuff I've been doing:


  • Cramming as much fun into the last days of summer as I possibly can...



  • Coordinating schedules and hauling The President to all his essential summer activities like wrestling camp, swimming lessons, and Bruster's for milkshakes



  • Having my (extremely high energy) nephew visit for a week



  • Doctor's visits with Pop



  • Extreme Makeover: Boys' Bedroom Edition (This is a post unto itself...)



  • Dreading the start of school



  • Family time (but not as much as I'd like...)



  • Trying new recipes...my Creamy Tomato Basil soup is fab-u-lous



  • Thinking about taking a fall mini-vacation



  • Flat-ironing my hair for a new look



  • Hoping to get to the bookstore soon for some new reading material



  • Watching The Singing Bee with my sweetie, Joey Fatone...we love this show, and you can't stop yourself from singing along!

  • Also watching Scott Baio is 45 and Single. If you are a child of the 80s...you have to see it just for the reality show/train wreck/Chachi/Charles in Charge mindless entertainment! Again, we're hooked!

Stuff I need to do:

  • Shop for school supplies
  • Finish converting the room formerly occupied by Fat Baby into an office
  • Make myself doctor's appointments (annual gyn, therapy, dentist...)
  • Get a pedicure
  • Sign Fat Baby up for a preschool program
  • Chill out

So, what's new with you?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please stop!!

You're making me tired just reading your list.

I have a list, but I must have misplaced it under the piles of debris in my living room.

I'd clean up, but I'm not sure if it's on my list.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I love that trainwreck of a show with Scott Baio. He's not married because he's an A-S-S hole.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Ann(ie) said...

I love the Scott Baio show. And I have the Singing Bee Tivo'd but I haven't watched yet. I love me some Joey Fatone!!!

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much do you love the Scott Baio show?...Awesome!!!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I've been wanting to catch the Scott Baio show but somehow always seem to miss it. I was all geeked when I heard about it :)

When do we get pics of the new sassy flat ironed Southern Fried Mom ?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

We are racing around here at the Mayhem too!

I have to go back to work next Wednesday...UGH! So...I am trying to cram in as much fun as possible...all the while trying to plan for lessons, set up my classroom, and prepare for the 10,000 parties that are still left for my sister's wedding!

Hope you get to relax soon!

Speaking of trainwrecks...have you been watching Big Brother?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home