Friday, June 29, 2007

"Mommy Wocks!"



How much do I love this?!?! Now somebody besides my brainwashed kids thinks that I totally rock...and I have the blog award to prove it! Thanks to my good buddy the Queen of the Mayhem for bestowing this royal honor. I'll now pass the award on to five more of my girls who rock, who haven't already been nominated. (You know you all rock!)



Let me be the first to nominate Ann at her new blog! We've all missed you, girlfriend!



I can always count on Mamma for a chuckle, and some unique mama-wisdom. She is definitely a rockin' girl blogger.



Anyone who refers to herself as the "binky bitch" has to make the rockin' girl blogger line-up. How could we not add Jennifer (the blogger formerly known as Playgroupie) to the list?


There's a special bond between (and a special place in Heaven for) moms of boys! The Queen of Shake-Shake opens up & shares it all.



Sara at Suburban Oblivion is another totally rockin' girl I'd love to have a drink or 12 with....Southern Blogging Conference anyone?!?!



Y'all know the drill...all the rockin' girls nominate five more, and so on. Then we'll all sit around and talk about how much we all....ya know, rock!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Rock on!

I think we should have a southern blogging conference. Oh say, sometime in late July? tehehe!

Thanks for the nod!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thanks!!!!! I feel so special!

And I agree with Heather, we definitely need a southern blogging/drinking conference. Emphasis on the drinking.

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Southern fried mama-I just found you from the binky bitch's blog. Poor binky bitch. At any rate-if your President needs a VP, my lawyer will do nicely. Queenie

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raises hand-I am in for the southern drinking conference, er, serious blogging conference.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

Congratulations!!!! You KNOW you deserved it!

I am so glad you nominated Ann and Mamma..........LOVE THEM! I will have to check out the others!

I say YES to southern conference...say Florabama? Just a thought!

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Ann(ie) said...

YAY. Thanks, Love. I'm honored. xoxoxo. I'll get on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home