Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Back to reality

  • Take Pop to the orthopedic surgeon to schedule impending back surgery--check

  • Take Fat Baby to the doctor with impending ear infection--check

  • Glob Abreva all over the two massive fever blisters covering my bottom lip--check

  • Discover that My Baby's Daddy hired a babysitter to go to the dog track while I was away--check

  • Realize that since I've lost my voice & I'm totally exhausted, I don't even have the inclination to fight about it--check

  • Attend Teacher Appreciation Lunch at the President's school--check

  • Refill Zoloft prescription--check

Welcome home, Mom!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

Funny how reality is always there waiting for us when we get home!

Welcome back! I want to hear about the weekend!

Hey with YBD....it could be worse...he could have hired a sitter to go to a strip club! It's all about perspective! :)

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

At least he didn't TAKE the kids with him to the track!!!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

Hey, at least your house is still in one piece right? Sometimes I think thats all we can hope for when mommy goes on vaca!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

ME, too. Tell us about the weekend. Any scandalous pictures to share????

Hang in there. And I'd put the refilling of the zoloft at the top of that list. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home