Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just like a man...

One of my friend's twin boys had his tonsils out yesterday. So, while she's at home with Twin 2 recuperating, I took Twin 1 along with us to the pool. We had a great time. He's in-between my two boys, so the three of them played nicely all day. When we got ready to leave, I was buckling him into the car & the latch on his carseat was kind of stuck, so the buckle wouldn't click into place. We tried this way & that for several minutes until he reached this conclusion...."maybe my ding-dong is too big."

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Sounds exactly like something my husband would say. And then add his own laugh track.

I guess that boy will make one girl a very happy woman.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny. My 2 year old has discovered his "new toy" and pulls on it and says "bigger, bigger". I am usually laughing too hard to say anything!
Men are men, whether they are 2 or 40!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

...and so it begins...the love affair between men and their ding dongs!

Junior Mayhem would have added something about his balls.....he LOVES to say balls....I think he does it just to torture me!

The other day he as Mr. Mayhem if he could see his balls. I may need to be concerned!!!! :)

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Well, duh! Boys will be boys!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Boys are just too funny

My son the other day said, "Mom why is my penis so long?" I had to do all I could not to start laughing.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Heather said...

LMAO!

It starts so young...this overinflation of the ding dong.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My husband tries to use that excuse all the time! Now I know that is something they learn early on in life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home