Monday, July 09, 2007

Some Things I'm Pondering...

Does the clutter in this house mate & multiply during the night?

Why do I have to lock my children out of my room to be able to take a shower by myself?

Did My Baby's Daddy really not think there were enough dishes in the dishwasher to run it? There was only room for like 2 or 3 more items. Is that a man thing, or what?

What are we going to have for dinner...oh, that reminds me, I need to feed the kids lunch!

Why has my almost 3-year-old abandoned his lifelong perfect sleep patterns? He went from a 2-3 hour a day nap, and sleeping 8:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. to total chaos!!!! He climbs out of his bed constantly, and cries when we put him down...why?!?!! Being a good sleeper was his redeeming quality! (That, and the unbearable cuteness!)

What have I forgotten to do today? It feels like I've forgotten something...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

I know what it is.

"Why, can I not have hardbodied men in loin cloths, fanning me and feeding me grapes at this very moment ? "


Oh, that wasn't it ?....sorry I must have you and me confused.

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've forgotten something important..I always do.

Like: Have I eaten today?

or

Have I gotten massaged my Brad Pitt lately?

hee hee

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Ann(ie) said...

That is TOTALLY a man thing.

ugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home