Saturday, December 02, 2006

I can't just stop cold turkey, can I?

Now that NaBloPoMo is over, you would think I'd be happy for the break. But the truth is, I'm just getting started! I've gotten into the habit of ending my day blogging. Today was great, My Baby's Daddy took the day off & we spent time together. Tonight we had dinner with friends (shout out to Twinsmom!) and then I saw the movie Deck the Halls with my three best girls. I little shot of Malibu is even better when sneaked in a movie theatre diet coke....I'm just sayin'.

My buddy Janet at Dancing Through (formerly Princess Stinkfoot) had this groovy meme today & you know I can't resist plagarizing a meme!

Here is the A-Z of me:

A - Available/Single? Married for 11 years, and we're still best friends.
B - Best Friend? I am blessed to have many wonderful friends...I believe we are given different friends to meet different needs in our lives.
C- Cake or Pie? Yes, Please! Cake would be my first choice, though.
D - Drink Of Choice? Diet Coke with lime from Sonic, with a shot of Malibu coconut rum.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Hair Dryer.
F - Favorite Color? Don't really have one.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? If I had to choose, it'd be the sour/sugary worms. But really, with all the great chocolates available why would anyone eat this crap?
H - Hometown? (born in ) Charleston, SC
I - Indulgence? Brewster's Peanut Butter Puddles ice cream
J - January Or February? January, I guess--a fresh start!
K - Kids & Their Names? two wonderful boys! The President (6) and Fat Baby (2). Sorry you're only going to get their aliases on here.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Love.
M - Marriage Date? October 14
N- Number Of Siblings? 1 sister, 2 step-sisters & a step-brother
O - Oranges Or Apples? either, both...but I do so love apples with peanut butter!
P - Phobias/Fears? rats, vermin, anything in the rodent family
Q - Favorite Quote? "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
R - Reason to Smile - It sure beats crying
S - Season? Fall
T - Tag Four People? An open challenge...I know four of you are up for it!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I can bend my big toe way back while the other four are going forward...it's freakish & My Baby's Daddy is totally grossed out by it!
V - Vegetable you dont like? Brussels sprouts
W - Worst Habit? Keeping things that I need to get rid of.
X - X-rays You've Had Recently.. None--I had an ultrasound 2 1/2 years ago, when I was pregnant...does that count?
Y - Your Favorite Food? depends on the day
Z - Zodiac Sign? Leo

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, you rock! I think I have a crush on you, ya know...*blush*

I love that you participate in all my crazy memes...I always feel like people don't care about them, but they are so much fun to do and read...By the way, your big toe would totally freak me out too...

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Nicole P. said...

The former political operative in me loves that you call your oldest The President. If I am lucky enough to have kids, I might totally steal that from you. Mommy's Little POTUS.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger anne said...

I really like this Meme - now the tables have turned and I might "borrow" it from you. I'm with Nicole P - president is classic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home