Monday, July 21, 2008

Blessings

I'm sitting here in the office all alone (a rare treat, definitely)...I'm doing some work, reading some blogs, and counting my blessings. God has grown me so much spiritually in the past two years, and I am excited to be on the verge of many great things in spite of great challenges my family has faced. I'm so thankful for my wonderful family. I'm grateful for the opportunity I've had to spend time with my boys this summer. I'm living in the moment. Thanking Him for all He has given to me.


Then, from the boys' room I hear sweet voice of my 8 year old telling his brother, "Sorry doesn't pay the rent!"

Evidence once again that God has a sense of humor.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Pink in a sea of blue said...

Glad you're back! It is so important to stop and count your blessings God has given you. At bedtime the boys thank God for things (I started that a while ago) and I do, too, but I need to put some feeling behind the words I speak! Glad you're having a nice summer.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger The Laundress said...

gotta love em. Even when they are behaved for a short time!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Ann(ie) said...

HAAAAA! I think I'm going to start saying that to my hubby. ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home