Monday, August 04, 2008

Menu Plan Monday






Well, it's already that time again...and we have a very busy week (as usual) coming up! Here's what's for dinner this week:

Saturday: hand-patted burgers with melted blue cheese, corn, marinated cucumber salad

Sunday: grilled smoked sausage dogs, chips

Monday: chuck roast, mashed potatoes, fresh field peas, fried okra (Pop's favorite food of the week last week!), cornbread

Tuesday: baseball team party @ local pizza buffet (that was easy!)

Wednesday: grilled pork chops, roasted rosemary new potatoes, steamed asparagus

Edited to add: when I went shopping I found lamb chops (one of my family's favorites) on sale, so we're having them instead...I am so looking forward to Wednesday!

Thursday: spaghetti with meat sauce, salad

Friday: pizza night or dinner out

Check out Organizing Junkie for more great dinner ideas!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sonshine said...

Yummy week planned!!!

I'll be over for some fried okra!!! No one but me likes it in my family! :)

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger B's Mom said...

I'm hitching a ride with Sonshine. LOL, I love the okra so much, but it's just myself and youngest daughter...and she's too picky for my tastes...

Have a yummy week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home